Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This Colonial hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cartagena Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bolivar Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casa del Marques de Premio Real - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zenu Gold Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palace of the Inquisition Cartagena Historical Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Aduana Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de San Pedro Claver - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University of Cartagena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cartagena Museum of Modern Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Pedro Claver Church and Convent - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Botero's Mujer Reclinada - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santo Domingo Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Simon Bolivar House and Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza Santo Domingo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santo Domingo Church and Monastery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Clock Hostel And Suites is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 8000 and COP 8000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 1 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.