Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pantheon - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sorbonne University - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Luxembourg Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Luxembourg Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Odeon Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jardin des Plantes - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ile de la Cite - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grande Galerie de l'Evolution - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Notre-Dame - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Saint-Sulpice Church - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ile Saint Louis - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sainte Chapelle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Les Halles - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Pont Neuf - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Des Grands Hommes is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.